Saturday, January 4, 2014

Make Easy Sparkle Earrings with Style Linkx

Jesse James Beads Style Linx.  Ok people, I LOVE these things!  It's Candie again with some crazy sparkle love this evening.  This is a pair of earrings I made that are on their way to California for the JJB booth at the big Craft and Hobby Association show.  In all honesty, I didn't want to send them because I wanted them to move into my jewelry box.  Permanently.  I know, I know, I can make a pair for myself. And I will (times 5)!
Style Linx come in a ton of colors and styles.  The crystals are really bright too!  I used Beadalon oval Quick Links to frame up the Linx with cubic zirconia purple drops, connecting it all together with 5 mm jump rings.  Here's a link to show you how to open and close a jump ring if you haven't done it before.
 These earrings go together really easy. Like five minutes easy so you can crank out the awesome in a really short amount of time.  Be prepared--you're going to want to make some for everybody you know (and then not want to give them away).

Smiling--

Candie

No comments:

Post a Comment